15 Sep 2017
These are the rudimentary related to Saturn Planet Astrology and its representations in our life’s.
- Saturn Planet is the Servant of the solar system. Shani Graha is Shudra (service class) by caste, Rasi Sign – Sea-goat (Capricorn), Pitcher (Aquarius). Saturn is the eldest among all planets.
- Planet Shani is the natural karaka of the longevity, sorrow, grief’s. Owner of the sign Capricorn and Aquarius, 10th and 11th in the zodiac.
- Neuter, sorrowful, emaciated and long physique, lame indolent, big teeth, honey colored eyes and coarse, rough hair. Black and dark complexion. Windy, taamsick, in nature. Old and torn, untidy, multicolored clothes represents this planet.
Also Read : All Basics About Rahu Planet
- Planet Saturn has lordship over heaps of dirt and filth, desecrated places etc.
- Represents ‘winter’ (Shishir Ritu) in all seasons. Iron, blue sapphires, Nili, Laajwart are represented this planet.
- Exalted in sign Libra (0-20 degrees), debilitated in sign Aries (0-20 degrees), Mooltrikona is sign Aquarius (0-20 degrees), own sign Aquarius (20-30 degrees), Capricorn (0-30 degrees).
- Old age, Laziness, idleness, secluded places, despondency, nervousness, bodily troubles, death, all servants and helpers, low caste people, impotency, negative thoughts, brutal, cruel and bad deeds, hard labor, politics, knowledge of culture and ancient subjects, defective legs, hard and thick hair, leather and leather articles, buffaloes, oil, martyrs, natural calamities, astringent taste are all Saturnine representations and significations.
- Legs, all kinds of body joints , bodily weakness, teeth, knees are subjects related and represented, mucous, nervous system, spleen are represented by Saturn planet.
Also Read : All Basics About Mars Planet
- Friends : Mercury, Venus
- Enemy : Moon, Sun,Mars
- Constellation/Nakshatra : Pushya, Anuradha, Uttrabhadra
- Avataar : Koorm Avtaar (Ansh Avtaar)
- Shani Graha have Downward vision (Adhomukhi drishti)
- Lord of 10th and 11th house in kaalpurush’s kundali.
- Movement : 2 minutes per day
- Useless, fruitless thorny plants and trees.