According to Vedic Astrology impact of planet Sun in 3rd House are both good and bad in horoscope of male and female on all ascendant.
Results of Sun in 3rd House
- Placement of Sun in 3rd house is appreciated and admired generally. The native will be healthy, wealthy and wise. Native will be famous, kind, sober, modest and a king like.
- Sun in third house , person gets success on account of his courage and tenacious mind, native utilizes his/her mind tactfully to become resourceful and in quest of it sometimes becomes talkative, restless, impatient and anxious.
Also Read : Good & Bad Effects of Sun in 2nd House
- Native having Sun in 3rd house or Surya in third house will be brave and charitable. Native possess vehicles, amenities of luxuries, peace of mind and this position is also considered good for progeny and children matters.
- Generally, Sun in 3rd house gives pleasant results and considered as one of powerful asset of the horoscope but nevertheless gives troubles to brothers and from brothers to native, suffering if afflicted through malefic. Letters usually bring discredits to the native.
Also Read : Results of Sun in 1st House
- Native with Sun in third house, enjoys favors from government and authorities, we came across in many horoscopes native having 3rd house Sun also lands them in Government Service and privileges by serving them. Will surely be glorious, have guts and extending courageous nature to deal with the problems and obstacles arising in life.
- In female horoscope, Sun in 3rd house, many a times it is seen it blesses them with twin babies or two marriages. Overall whatever the sign which Sun occupies , it certainly gives auspicious results, particularly to male native.
Also Read : Easy Vedic Remedies for Sun Planet
Words of Wisdom for Sun in 3rd house –
In above article Portrayal of a persons character and attributes are extremely general in nature & are influenced by the various factors such as aspect of planets on house, their strength, position and strength in astakvarga, navamsha etc. Above stated are the general common points which are basic traits of planet occupying a particular house hence should not be applied bluntly and blindly merely seeing the sign & planet occupying the house .
We suggest, everyone should get their horoscope evaluated with competent astrologer to check the flaws and doshas etc. because there are many other points to ponder over and we have touched a general aspect because of length of article and writing.