According to Vedic Astrology, effects of Sun in 1st House or Lagna are both good & bad in horoscope of males & females. First house in horoscope represents self-identity, personality traits and attributes, physical constitution and appearance, Personal Intelligence, character, temperament, strengths, weaknesses etc
Impact of Sun in 1st House or lagna
- Sun in 1st house is having both positive and negative impacts on the native’s life. Primarily it makes person first class ego centric, proud and hyperbole as well.
- Bright, glowing red face and fair color is awarded to the native by Sun in 1st house but lacks in self-confidence until unless highly beneficially supported and also depends a lot on actual placement of Sun in Navamsa. If sun is badly placed say 6,8,12 in Navmansh then person will be timid, low-confidence, will find difficulty in making eye contact with others, becomes jealous.
Also Read : Leo Ascendant / Simha Lagna – Guts & Glory
- Native with Sun in 1st house carries a cheerful and optimistic bold temperament along with high moral attributes in behavior, ambitious and tries to have grasp of power and authority.
- Planet Sun in first house generally bestows good health and vigor, native possess magnetic personality, heated constitution of body and sometime boils and rashes also appears. Prominently hair loss will be seen initially but later baldness can be easily seen, we have seen teenagers with Sun in 1st house suffering from significant hair losses and receding hairline almost making them look alike adult of 40 yrs.
- Placement of planet Sun in 1st house also gives eye sight issues such as night blindness, short sightedness etc. to the person, also gives distress with wife and children.
Read More : Leo 2018 Horoscope Predictions
- It is seen that native born in Dakshinayan with Sun in first house gives auspicious results and promotes austerity, divinity in the native rather than in Uttarayan which induces much egoism and selfishness in the native.
- First house Sun in watery sign is seen giving heart, blood, bone related issues, diarrhea etc. Sun here is as believed to arise “karako bhava nashaya” being natural significator of first house thus external pleasing personality, outward beauty is awarded but internal strength and peace, morals are found missing in the native.
Also Read : Easy Vedic Remedies for Sun Planet
Words of Wisdom for Sun in 1st House-
Above effects of Sun in 1st house or lagna in horoscope on a persons character and attributes are extremely general in nature & are influenced by the various factors such as aspect of planets on house, their strength, position and strength in astakvarga, navamsha etc. Above stated are the general common points which are basic traits of planet occupying a particular house hence should not be applied bluntly and blindly merely seeing the sign & planet occupying the house .
We suggest, everyone should get their horoscope evaluated with competent astrologer to check the flaws and doshas etc. because there are many other points to ponder over and we have touched a general aspect because of length of article and writing.