6 Sep 2017
These are the rudimentary related to Planet Jupiter and its representations in our life’s….
- Planet Jupiter is the Prime Minister of the solar system. Jupiter is Brahmin by caste, Rasi Sign- horse with human head carrying bow in hands, two fishes facing opposite to each other. He is the protector and most wise, intelligent among all planets.
- Jupiter is the natural karaka of the progeny. Owner of the sign Sagittarius and Pisces, 9th and 12th in the zodiac.
- Male, large bodied with honey coloured eyes and hair, learned in all shastras .Golden tawny in color. Sky (Ether), saatwick and phlegmatic in nature. Golden color clothes represent this planet.
Also Read : All Basics About Planet Venus
- He has lordship over banks, treasure and financial houses, peepal tree, places of Brahmins -Gods.
- Represents ‘Pre-winter’ (Hemant Ritu) in all seasons. Gold, yellow sapphires, topaz, sunaila, Guru, mentors, teachers, religious and spirituality learning, preachers, morality, laurels and fame are represented by this planet .
- Exalted in sign Cancer(0-5 degrees), debilitated in sign Capricorn (0-05 degrees), Mooltrikona is sign Sagittarius (0-10 degrees), own sign Sagittarius (10-30 degrees),Pisces (0-30 degrees).
- Liver, gall bladder, spleen, thighs, body fats, retention power, stomach, ears, blood artries and vessels, obesity in our body, sweet taste, bengal gram (chana daal), turmeric, saffron are all Jupiter things.
- Digestive system diseases, social and moral conducts, vedic learning, judiciary, judicial work, philosophy, religious places, management ,long distance travel, law studies are subjects related and represented by Planet Jupiter.
- Friends : Sun,Moon,Mars
- Enemy : Mercury,Venus
- Constellation/Nakshatra : Visakha,Poorvbhadra,Punarvasu
- Avataar : Waamanavtaar (Ansh Avtaar)
- Mars have forward and even aspect (agra sam drishti)
- Lord of 9th and 12th house in kaalpurush’s kundali.
- Movement : 05 to 15 minutes per day
- Represents eatable fruit trees and plants.