According to Vedic Astrology, planet Sun in 12th house from lagna / ascendant in horoscope has very influential effects on both male and female for all ascendants.
Results of Sun in 12th House
- In vedic texts twelfth house is considered as the house of exit to higher world from the land of mortals. After completing all responsibilities ultimate abode of every soul is what called moksha or salvage is seen from this house. Hence, position of Ketu is most sought for. Sun or surya in 12th house depicts native to be sinful, unsuccessful, earning through lowly deeds or ignoble occupations.
- Generally, Sun in 12th house makes native energetic and strong physically yet low resistance power from inside. The internal character will be immoral, crafty and is ignored or neglected by the relatives, friends and family.
Also Read : Easy Vedic Remedies For Sun in Horoscope
- Person will be showy in nature, will flaunt when people are around and will try to become cynosure by spending more than capability or yearn for attention and praise from people.
- Also, Sun placement in 12th house gives trouble in eyes and vision. These man and woman will be using specs or any eye aid for viewing purpose and may have some problems in limbs as well.
- Unusually, it is seen that sun or surya in twelfth house is troubled and scared by the thieves. Loss of wealth or paraphernalia on account of them is seen.
- These male and female suffers from flatulence and resides away from the birth place. If 12th Sun here is favorably disposed then he/she will be having interest and knowledge of occult.
- In vedic astrology, benefic influence on Sun or surya here can certainly enhance positivity of the Sun and house but affliction will certainly make life miserable, unsuccessful and full of struggles.
Words of Wisdom –
In above article portrayal of a persons character and attributes associated with sun in the 12th house are extremely general in nature. Results are influenced by the various factors such as aspect of planets on house, their strength, position and strength in astakvarga, navamsha etc. Above stated are the general common points which are basic traits of planet occupying a particular house. Hence should not be applied bluntly and blindly merely seeing the sign & planet occupying the house .
We suggest, everyone should get their horoscope evaluated with competent astrologer to check the flaws and doshas etc. Because there are many other points to ponder over and we have touched a general aspect because of length of article and writing.