7 Sep 2017
These are the rudimentary related to Planet Venus and its representations in our life’s….
- Planet Venus is the Minister of the solar system. Venus is Brahmin by caste, Rasi Sign- Bull (Taurus), scale of justice (Libra). Venus is the most beautiful, lustful among all planets.
- Venus is the natural karaka of the wife, semen. Owner of the sign Taurus and Libra, 2nd and 7th in the zodiac.
- Female, joyful, charming in physique, has beautiful brilliant eyes, is a poet with curly hairs. Variegated blue complexion. Watery, raajsick, phlegmatic and windy in nature. Blue color clothes represent this planet.
- She has governance over bedrooms, places of sexual activity, and places that are meant for fulfilling lustful actions, places of dance etc.
- Represents ‘spring’ (Vasanta Ritu) in all seasons. Silver, diamonds, opals, zircon are represented by this planet .
Also Read : All Basics About Planet Jupiter
- Exalted in sign Pisces (0-27 degrees), debilitated in sign Virgo (0-27 degrees), Mooltrikona is sign Libra (0-5 degrees), own sign Taurus (0-30 degrees), Libra (5-30 degrees).
- Face, eye sight, all reproductive secretions ,reproductive organs, excretory system of the body, glands of tears, beard, cheek, squint, , glandular secretion, endocrine system, facial glow, teeth, immunity system of our body, acidulous taste, gram, white rice, rhythmic sound, perfumes, scents, ittars, deodarants are all Venusian
- Marriage, attractive robes and clothes, jewelries , sexual desires, youthfulness, all physical luxuries and sophistications , all luxurious vehicles , poetries, music , cinema, actor, actress, beauty products, fashion, modeling, beauty and grandeur , black hairs, curly hairs, oblique vision, hotels, photography are subjects related and represented by Planet Venus.
- Friends : Mercury, Saturn
- Enemy : Moon, Sun
- Constellation/Nakshatra : Bharni, Poorvphalguni , Poorvashadh
- Avataar : Parshuram Avtaar (Ansh Avtaar)
- Venus have oblique aspect (Tiryak drishti)
- Lord of 2nd and 7th house in kaalpurush’s kundali.
- Movement : 62 to 82 minutes per day
- Represents floral ,creepy plants and trees