These are the rudimentary related to Planet Moon and its representations in our life’s..
- Planet Moon is the Queen of the solar system. She is Vaishya (businessmen) by caste, Rasi Sign- Crab/Cancer and the most vulnerable among all planets.
- She is the natural karaka of the mother. Owner of the sign Cancer, 4th in the zodiac.
- Female with bright face, tawny in color. Watery, saatwic and phlegmy in nature. White, silvery and silky clothes.
- She has her dominion in bathrooms. She has her governance over tanks, wells, seas, rivers etc.
- Represents ‘Rainy’ in all seasons. Silver, pearl, moonstone, females are represented planet Moon.
- Exalted in sign Taurus (0-3 degrees), debilitated in sign Scorpio (0-3 degrees), Mooltrikona is sign Taurus (3-30 degrees), own sign Cancer (0-30 degrees).
Also Read : All Basics About Planet Sun
- Chest, breast, lungs, left eye, mind and mood, water/fluid in our body, tuberculosis, salty taste, rice, milk, honey, petroleum products, blood flow, sea products, wines, and sea voyage are all Moon things.
- Imagination power, sleep, fits, mental ability, versatility, humor, artistic behavior, Navy, tours and travels, Nursing, Sensitivity are all subjects related and represented by Planet Moon.
- Friends: Sun, Mercury
- Enemy: No enemy
- Constellation/Nakshatra : Rohini, Hasta, Shravan
- Avataar : Krishnavtaar (Poorn Avtaar)
- Moon have forward and even aspect (Agra&Sama drishti)
- Movement : 13 to 15 degrees per day
- Represents trees from which fluid comes out.
Along with the above said there are other concepts such as waning , waxing , new , full moon etc. which we will cover in predictive part.