5 Sep 2017
These are the rudimentary related to Planet Mercury and its representations in our life’s….
- Planet Mercury is the Prince of the solar system.This planet is Vaishya (businessmen) by caste, Rasi Sign- adolescent girl, twin youth and the most cared among all planets.
- Mercury is the natural karaka of the Speech, Maternal Uncle. Owner of the sign Gemini and Virgo, 3rd and 6th in the zodiac.
- Neuter, possessing attractive physique with ability to make pun or to speak words having double meaning, sense of humour.Grass green in color. Earthy, rajasic and tridosh (blend all three phlegm, wind, bile) in nature. Green color clothes represent this planet.
- Mercury has lordship over playgrounds and places of entertainments, parks, gardens, place of give and take.
- Represents ‘winter’ in all seasons. Gold, emeralds, lead, astrology, commerce and trade, printing are represented by this planet
Also Read : All Basics About Planet Saturn
- Exalted in sign Virgo(0-15 degrees), debilitated in sign Pisces (15-20 degrees), Mooltrikona is sign Virgo (15-20 degrees), own sign Virgo (20-30 degrees),Gemini(0-30 degrees)
- Nervous system,mental diseases, skin, nose, spinal cord, neck,front part of brain, tongue in our body, mixed taste, green gram and moong dal are all Mercury things.
- Versatility, education and learning,mathematics,statistical intelligence, verbal strength, writing work, eunuch, dance, mridang,tabla telecommunication, rail transport ,internet, literature, journalism, library, editor, book seller,drama,school, colleges are subjects related and represented by Planet Mercury.
- Friends : Sun, Venus
- Enemy : Moon
- Constellation/Nakshatra : Ashlesha, Jyestha, Revati
- Avataar : Budhavtaar (Ansh Avtaar)
- Mars have oblique aspect (tiryak drishti)
- Lord of 3rd and 6th house in kaalpurush’s
- Movement : 65 to 100 minutes per day
- Represents fruitless trees and plants.