These are General Remedies for Moon Planet related problems occurring during the Mahadasha or Antardasha of Moon. These remedies will help to make weak Moon stronger & positive.
- Worship the ruling deity Goddess Gouri (Parvathi), Durga or Goddess Kaali, Lord Krishna
- Recite Annapoorna stotram, Narayan Kavach
- Japa of Moon’s Beeja Mantra: ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः चन्द्राय नमः (Om Shram Sreem Shraum Sah Chandramasey Namah) ,10000 times in 40 days.
- Keep pouring milk and water atleast on new moon and full moon to chandra
- Do some Charity: Donate cow’s milk or rice or white clothes on Monday.
- Fasting: Keep Fast On Mondays, refrain taking any salt in fast
- Pooja: Devi pooja, Krishna Upasana & visit temple Navagraha Temple
- Respect your mother, make her happy any how seek blessings from her.
- As part of Remedies of Moon Never waste fresh/clean water, serve water with your hands to guests or to any body
- As Gemstone Remedies for Moon, Wear Pearl but only after expert Astrologer advice, otherwise immediately it can induce negative feeling or depressive feeling
Words of Wisdom
These are the common and time again tested remedies for Moon which can be done by anyone. More over these remedies are spiritual alongside ethical and moral which can be practiced without much effort . But the degree of benefit extracted from these remedies depends on other influencing factors such as category of afflicted planet, severity, consistency of performance, muhurtha and faith while doing so .
In special cases or after evaluating the horoscope thoroughly there are other specific remedies for Moon which are prescribed and performed only under experts supervision. That may include dedicated Yantras, Mantras , Homa, Yagyas etc.
This should always be borne in mind that spiritual remedies should not be blindly performed it should be properly consulted and analyzed first by the expert. The ethical do’s and don’ts i.e. refraining also have huge impact as though each and every element around us must be representing anything of the planets .Keeping our moral conduct good purifies our inner well being and helps to look beyond our imperfect sense